Pokemon alpha sapphire rom
Play and Create Pokémon Hacks
2011.11.26 21:30 YouListening Play and Create Pokémon Hacks
A subreddit where you can find, create, and discuss hacks of Pokémon games.
2014.05.08 02:13 Engimus Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
2014.05.10 22:30 Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Everything related to Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
2023.03.29 07:09 Akatsukibrya It’s a dream come true.
2023.03.29 06:41 MelodicStudent3845 Just pulled this bad boy 😮💨😮💨😮💨
2023.03.29 06:19 Dylanonthedaily I never do this but pls help
2023.03.29 05:26 yerrrr_69 Is it possible to trade between hacks on 3DS systems running CFW? Additional questions about CFW too!
Recently I got into the realm of 3DS custom FW and stumbled across the Delta Emerald rom hack.
Does anyone know if it's possible to trade between 2 copies of the game/hack if I have 2 3DSs running CFW and the same version of the game?
Additionally, is it possible to trade between original virtual console Pokemon games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
submitted by yerrrr_69
to PokemonROMhacks [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 05:17 clyvewastaken Need help finishing Living Alpha Dex (non-shiny). FT: lots of other alphas, a few non-alpha shinies
All of these have been caught by me (OT: clyve) in Arceus, and I’d like legit Pokemon only in trade please.
I’m specifically looking for: Eevee (F), Unown (V form), Magneton, Magnezone, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon
Some of the more rare non-shiny alpha’s I can offer are: Burmy (sand, trash), Wormadam (trash), Togepi, Togetic, Zubat (M), Finneon, Unown (A, C, H, I, L, M, P, R, S, W, X, Y, !, ?), Eevee (M), All eeveelutions excluding Glaceon/Leafeon, Gible (M), There’s lots more.. if you need something that I didn’t list, just ask and I can check.
Shiny Pokémon I can offer: Drifloon, Drifblim, Bibarel (F), Growlithe (Hisuian form), Lickitung, Luxio
Thanks I’m advance!
submitted by clyvewastaken
to relaxedpokemontrades [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 05:11 Swtor_dog I finally beat my full-series Nuzlocke
My Cumulative Hall of Fame: https://imgur.com/a/aamydqy
I played one version of every single main series generation from gen 3 to gen 9. Once a pokemon was present after defeating the champion or the final boss, they were added to a banlist and not to be used again. For example I used Gyarados in my first run, and didn't have him available for the other 12 games. I did this to prevent just using the same mons over and over again within reason. It worked for the most part, but I still ended up reusing some mons more than I like. For example, Geodude ended up on a lot of teams, but never made to an elite four team.
I didn't play them in strict chronological order, instead starting with BDSP, then moving onto Emerald, FireRed, Platinum, White, X, Alpha Sapphire, Ultra Sun, HeartGold, Black 2, Sword and Scarlet. Some takeaways:
- I have a much deeper appreciation for the value of a lot of mons, shoutouts to Probopass, Sandaconda, Breloom, Medicham, and Klefki. That alone, made this a cool experience.
- I think there's a good reason as to why Emerald and Platinum are most folks' favorites, they were the most fun for me too. Brilliant Diamond gets honorable mention too
- Brilliant Diamond was fun since it was my first ever nuzlocke and I beat it on the first try, but that game is fucking hard. I have rewatched PC's HC run with no status moves a bunch of times and I might try that sometime in the future to build up my skill.
- Ultra Sun was fun but incredibly stressful. Hardest game of them all for me, period, no debate needed. It was fun, but I'm never doing that again, fuck that game. I wrote a reddit post about this recently if you want to know more about why I feel this way. There's a reason it is almost impossible to find the major streamers running this game with any level of recency.
- The Switch games, aside from Brilliant Diamond, just flat out suck to nuzlocke. Not being able to shut of the exp share and complicated ways of randomizing encounters are only the start of the issue. The larger issue being that these titles are unoptimized which makes lagging/crashes just another thing to play around. Scarlet was the worse of the two in this regard. Whenever there was rain or just a heavy set to load, I was down to like 10fps. I have a decently old switch, not sure if that was a factor, but it was so frustrating. Two crashes before the 2nd gym and I had enough. I emulated it and it was even worse, but rare candies and speed up was worth the trade off.
- Back to actual gameplay: For sword encounters I ended up looking up the encounter rates on Serebii and using a 1-100 number generator to pick my encounter whenever I used the overworld. I tried to use random in the grass as much as possible unless there was nothing of interest there. This was satisfying enough, and felt like it struck a good balance between random and strategizing.
- For Scarlet however, I never found a solid solution. First, I tried the tools online. I got Houndour for my first encounter in the first province you gain access to, and ran around for an hour, but couldn't find it. I accidentally ran into a much higher level Litleo during my search, and it ended my first run. I ultimately ended up using tera raid dens to randomize my encounters which made me feel so disconnected from the world. I was essentially sprinting past the hard-to-load zones with tons of lag to get to my next raid den or boss fight, then repeating the process. Additionally the encounter quality went from frustratingly bad to boring once I caught some good mons. It was the same reason a lot of folks find randomized runs unengaging. The game is hard until you catch something overpowered, and then the rest of the game is a breeze.
- My biggest takeaway of this experience is that I am very concerned for the future of nuzlocking new titles if they continue in the direction we are headed in. I am not sure what a solution looks like, but I am hoping the folks at gamefreak understand that some of their most loyal fans really enjoy playing the game this way, and add some features to make it easier to play the game the way we want to. I know they view us as cheaters or something right now, but I feel like that's mostly just a misunderstanding that can be overcome with the proper advocacy. They added a challenge mode to B2W2, maybe one day they can take that a step farther and offer some extra settings specific to nuzlocking. They probably won't, but a man can dream
submitted by Swtor_dog
to nuzlocke [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 05:01 6thsensecollectibles Wailord 14/109 - EX Ruby & Sapphire HOLO Rare - Pokemon - NM eBay
2023.03.29 04:42 Doc_Perry All of us here are not new to ROM Hacking and as we all know, Pokemon Perryverse is a game featuring mons that have been fused with Marvel and DC characters. Is there a way I'm gonna be sued or punished of some sort by any of the 3 franchises?
2023.03.29 04:33 WasteOfSpace45 PMD Rom hack Review (Explores of Pain)
I've started to post on here just sorta randomly and I'm starting to really love this community. Some users got me to dive into the Sky Temple website and I'm personally shocked. Its really cool that the community is growing and people are making games and all kinds of things. Without taking any true recommendations I downloaded 2 at the moment, currently playing through an ACE card on my DS/DSi so I can just get a "true" experience. I will also say PAIN to reference the name the game from now on. Before I truly begin I will also say PAIN works perfectly on DS/DSi/3DS hardware
, if you have a way to try it out I'd fully recommend it! (also note this is purely my opinion) Pros about PAIN
Cons about PAIN
- The difficulty is ramped up! I really love that the creators have made this more for veterans of the DS games.
- Music, the music is freaking amazing!!!! Lots of new tracks! I hope the creators list an OST with the game at some point! :D
- The Artwork, now a lot of is pallet swaps and profile changes for the characters as well as adding new gen Pokémon BUT its great. The atmosphere is almost there (will be explained more later)
- This continues along artwork but the Little Nuances to the characters. Such as the main character having a cig in their mouth through the entire game. Different reactions yet still smoking its rather crude/silly but its a great little detail that the creators made!
- "creative" new items. I really like that there are some unique items built into this game. Eyeballs can be rather common and are really fun to use when your in a pinch. Others are sadly just a pallet swap like apples are now "beans, canned beans etc."
- The player character TALKING! shouldn't need an explanation if you have played any of the PMD games you always wish your character had a voice or choices.
- Its Creepy! I'm probably a terrible person but seeing a darker take and some actual scary imagery was really nice to see!
- Most of the NPC's are FANTASTIC! Although I go into more depth of the negatives of the main characters, the NPC's are great! The way the guild/cult acts, the profile art. And the dialogue mostly in a blood red. The writing of the guild/cult with the exception of the legendries thrown in are PERFECT! I really love the art they did! My favorite moment is if you go into Bidoofs room he's drawing and his profile gets bigger and smile too. It becomes just a red mess and you can almost make out something.
- Lots of Newer Gen Pokemon always really nice to see along with perfect sprite work!
- Moves This is both in pro and con but the new moves are really creative and add a lot of diversity to the game. Love the unique animations as well! Just be careful ;)
- Pokemon Picked for Main Characters although I have a different opinion on them as characters being a Fennekin and a Riolu were great choices! Especially when thinking of the normal overworld having LOTS of water type dungeons and pokemon.
- Choices, another thing I love is that there are a few choices given to the player and one of them leads to a joke ending which is really funny. But I find the concept of PAIN to potentially have a lot of choices that could change the story as a whole.
- Final positive is such a little one but it makes a big difference is adding the ability to use the L Button to Select Moves in dungeons. Sometimes its the little things that matter the most.
- The Profanity, weird coming from a fan of swearing constantly, but it comes off rather childish rather then edgy. I understand that themes in the game are really messed up and at times the game tries to be a true "creepy pasta/horror game." which I love but it doesn't fit when there are flashback scenes. Let me explain, there are a few cutscenes which begin to unravel what is going on... but the characters referenced mainly Wigglytuff and Chatot act exactly as they are in the original games. It comes off weird, and stupid. I prefer less language because thematically its rather random.
- The Main Characters are something to be desired... Either constantly swearing or saying something rather dumb. The fact you cant name your characters really sucks. I never really felt any attachment to the main characters including my player character. Which is a HUGE negative as PMD is famed for its main partners. The fact that 2 of the main legendary Pokémon are a part of the cult/guild is rather lame. I get that Wigglytuff and Chatot are meant to be this super evil god like pokemon, but it would be so much better to have a true fight against the legendries in a later part of the game. Or see more of a corruption/outreach. Maybe just myself, but it killed some of the atmosphere.
- Confusing Theme, this goes along with all the points... The game doesn't know what it wants to be... Does it want to be really edgy and over the top? Or does it want to be genuine horror. Items for example come with gory items like Loose Eyeballs, others like Pill, and Meth. I think the drugs are really needless and with the profanity makes me lose interest for HOW THE THEME OF THE GAMESWANTS TO BE. The game comes across like a "cursed" game which is sooo original huge love to the team for that. The game opens up with scary ambience and creepy altered pictures of Wigglytuff and Chatot. Then the main characters are talking about stupid crap as well as some background NPC's like the Magnemite's having nothing to say other then FUCK. The world comes across as almost ruined and we have characters talking about really off color things. I say personally shoot for more of the violence and gore less of the edgy humor. Like the main characters being named Trash, and Dumbass...sounds like they could do better. Having exclusive moves was great but with dumb references to non pokemon and horror themes was just meh. The moves themselves were cool but the names should be changed.
- Minor switch would be the HUD COLOR really nice to see a darker red for the HUD but it became really hard to see on both the emulator and my actual DSi XL. Please change it to a brighter red or a better color scheme overall.
All in all I think PAIN is AMAZING! Worst part of it being that its rather short atm, but with the difficulty and learning curve of new moves and a promising Horror theme it might be one of the best hacks/fan games ever made past PMD. If any of the devs see this please do not take anything to close to heart except the HUD color that NEEDS TO CHANGE! I really loved PAIN and I hope to see more of it soon. The team needs a lot of recognition as they are really creative and did some amazing work here. Anything good and bad I mean in flattery. If there is a discord or another way to track some of the development let me know. I'm sorry to readers that I was rather vague with some points but after playing it you should be able to understand. I just didn't want to spoil things too much.
***THE GAME CAN BE FOUND AT "SKY TEMPLE" However I will not throw a link as that may violate a rule. Its easy to find as its considered a "complete" game.
If anyone really liked this review or wanted another ROM Hack/Fan game for me to look at throw a comment down. I've never really done this before but I really liked it :D. Hopefully one day ill be able to make my own. But for now I hope everyone has a good week!
submitted by WasteOfSpace45
to MysteryDungeon [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 04:14 Nate97i Alolan Forms Question
Is it possible to catch the alolan forms of the kanto pokemon in this rom hack?
submitted by Nate97i
to PKMNCrystalClear [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 04:03 Musishin Error When Playing Pokemon ROWE on MinUI
I'm trying to play Pokemon ROWE, a rom hack, on MinUI and there is this error that is occurring which kind of looks like:
“1m sub-circuit board is not installed”
I did a Google search and the solution seems to be to change the save type from flash 64kb to flash 128kb.
Is there any way to do this on MinUI? I looked through the settings and even went through the files in the second memory card, but I was unable to find anything.
I think there is a way to do this on Garlic OS, but I've been loving the simplicity of MinUI, so I wanted to ask if anyone had a solution.
submitted by Musishin
to RG35XX [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:35 psycosulu March 2023 Contest Voting Thread: Cast Your Votes by April 1st, 1700 PDT
IMPORTANT INFO: Like last year, instead of the top 10 + honorable mentions system, we will do a strict top 15 vote. This means you must vote for 15 people in order of most to least liked. Failure to comply with this format will result in your vote NOT COUNTING. How To Vote:
Write a comment to this thread in the following format:
- Artist Name: Game Name – Song Name
- Artist Name: Game Name – Song Name
…13) Artist Name: Game Name – Song Name
14) Artist Name: Game Name – Song Name
15) Artist Name: Game Name – Song Name
You can not vote for a track you were a part of. (Either as the main arrangeperformer, or a guest/collaborator.)
Remember, you MUST vote for 15 people, otherwise your vote WILL NOT COUNT.
After the votes have been tallied, I will update the 2022 Contest Championship Spreadsheet with this month's results.
I'll include a handy countdown clock to let you know how much time you have left. https://countingdownto.com/?c=4649576 Youtube Playlist here
Soundcloud Playlist here
Please check Stycky Keys's soundcloud track, it was set to private and couldn't be added to the playlist: https://soundcloud.com/stycky_keys-237375336/dp-1/s-YoOfh8TgutB?si=2c6facb604d64816aaeba880614c9045&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
- Evan Carville (ft. Ben Penta): Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 7 P.M. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDv_SDbicA
- zmand97: Super Mario 3D Land - Beach Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9Rk4_av38
- Warp Whistles Music (ft. Lucas Cooper): Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Hilda's Theme https://youtu.be/lZp0JuHRsmg
- Shea's Violin: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - Serene Village https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_sbLm_ZFQ
- The Nimon: Shin Megami Tensei IV - Lucifer's Palace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9b12ULrJg
- E-Sarge: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - Dusk Falls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIL4_rW0aw
- Sam Automatic: Yoshi's New Island - The Yoshi Clan https://youtu.be/UBj8cCtwjYQ
- Psycosulu: Pokemon X & Y - Kalos Power Plant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji9nRu8iCnI
- iCrescendo: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - The Lament of Falling Stars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOZ_V5GnBo
- Wurtzel: Fire Emblem Awakening - Id (Purpose) https://youtu.be/ExeTNKvXVt0
- EndlessRepeat: The Alliance Alive – "Hot Spring" https://youtu.be/xsN2vCIYsJk
- Lucas Guimaraes: Pokemon X & Y - Snowbelle City https://soundcloud.com/thirdkoopa/snowbelle-city-but-its-a-house-song?si=ee87c77ff5dd408193669309b81e5faa&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
- 2-TONE 64 (ft. Mike Matarazzo, Lucas Guimaraes, & Calem Destiny): Shovel Knight - In The Hall Of The Usurper (Pridemoor Keep) - https://youtu.be/KML_4bw8jjg
- Justin Thornburgh (ft. William Sandberg): Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - Monte d'Or - City of Miracles https://youtu.be/g9okwuzEP64
- Erika Richards (ft. Earth Kid, Lucas Guimaraes, and Kalen Scott Thomas): Pokemon X&Y - Kalos Power Plant https://on.soundcloud.com/gwAa9
- Drakeld (ft. Hyper Light Drummer, GameroftheWinds, Bobbie Jane Desforges): Fantasy Life - Battle with formidable enemy / Bravely Default - Into enemy territory https://soundcloud.com/drakeld_official/battle-in-formidable-enemy-territory
- ThatJamOnToast (ft V-Ron Media) Animal Crossing New Leaf - 4 AM https://youtu.be/gYJyfXFjtAk
- Stycky Keys: Kid Icarus: Uprising - Dark Pit https://soundcloud.com/stycky_keys-237375336/dp-1/s-YoOfh8TgutB?si=2c6facb604d64816aaeba880614c9045&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
- Siolfor the Jackal & Serrin's Toes: 3DS Mii Plaza Theme https://youtu.be/7W92dXbBHLc
- Sean R. Hanson (ft. Becca Michaelson, oboejdub, Matt Brandl, Andrew Gossett, Jordan Moore): Pokemon Sun and Moon - Ancient Poni Path https://soundcloud.com/user-974238329/sm-ancient-poni-path-sean-r-hanson-ft-friends
submitted by psycosulu
to PixelMixers [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:34 Alucard_1796 LF: Toucannon, Yungoos, Crabominable FT: PLA Shinies & Alphas
I would like English language ones, without nicknames, and who come from Pokemon Bank rather than Go. The trade would be completed via Pokemon Home friend trade.
Shinies: Bibarel, Luxio, Luxray, Rapidash, Crobat, Mothim, Infernape, Gyarados, Roserade, Lilligant, Whiscash, Toxicroak, Yanmega, Ursaring, Bronzor, Chimecho, Snorunt, Glalie, Mamoswine
Alphas: Bidoof, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Wurmple, Silicon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Golbat, Drifloon, Kricketot, Kricketune, Graveler, Buneary, Vespiquen, Scyther, Mime Jr., Aipom, Magikarp, Gastrodon (Pink), Chansey, Blissey, Carnivine, Tangrowth, Croagunk, Pachirisu, Goodra, Rhyhorn, Lickitung, Torterra, Murkrow, Spheal, Walrein, Octillery, Drapion, Dusknoir, Piplup, Empoleon, Ninetales, Lumineon, Bronzong, Electabuzz, Electivire, Voltorb, Sneasel, Piloswine, Zorua, Zoroark
submitted by Alucard_1796
to CasualPokemonTrades [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:21 aromaticbears-_- My top three cards 😎
2023.03.29 02:25 sailorclem pokemon roms
if anyone wants any pokemon roms being made into qrs please ask ill do all the ones i can !!
submitted by sailorclem
to 3dsqrcodes [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 00:43 Murky_Composer_4562 I made a Pokémon wheel nuzlocke what do you think
2023.03.28 23:59 TimPrillerFan [US,US] [H] Pokémon sapphire cib, Pokémon Ruby nCib, NES Online Controllers, Animal Crossing Dock/Box/Grip/Cables [W] GameCube Games, Pokemon Games/boxes
Pokémon Sapphire cib (game, box,manual,inserts): $300
Pokémon Ruby nCib (game, box,inserts):$275
Animal Crossing (All Brand New) (dock,box, grip controller, cables): $65
Nintendo Online NES controllers: $55
Also available for sale in gamesale
Any additional interest in Pokémon? Check out my PKMNtcgtrades
submitted by TimPrillerFan
to gameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 23:42 TheFerydra Regional Forms for Pink Emerald
Hey, me again! The guy behind these bad boys
. But I don't want to do only new evolutions, so here's some Regional forms I did to fill some type batches and roles:
Hoennian Oddish, Gloom, Bellosom (Grass/Fairy), and Vileplume (Poison/Fairy)
Based on roms that give Bellosom the Fairy type, it takes a more floral design from the beginning, and its grass skirt is now a closed flower. It switches who's the "Main" evolution, to the point Bellosom is the one that uses the Leaf Stone, with Vileplume using the Moon Stone. Vileplume meanwhile embraces its metaphorical roots by returning to the poison type, becoming a nocturnal critter that uses sweet scents to attract its prey. Is more aggressive than the standard Vileplume.
Hoennian Doduo (Electric/Normal) and Dodrio (Electric/Fighting)
A mysterious, highly aggressive Pokémon whose theorized to have a common ancestor with both specimens of Zapdos, becoming a lightning-fast fighter that unleashes its fury on any foe.
Hoennian Hoppip, Skiploom (Ice), and Jumpluff (Ice/Fighting)
A Hoppip that was carried through winds to an ice cavern, where they lost its leaves and adapted to the cold climate. As it evolves, it gets a snowball on its head, that uses as a helmet. And once it becomes Jumpluff, the snowball has got another one in top, letting it use it as a decoy. Its arms are covered in ice, slowing it down but letting it hit hard if the ice is strong enough (represented on them getting Levitate or Huge Power)
Hoenn Ampharos (Electric/Dragon)
Because Megas are not coming back, Amphy gets the Dragon type by default. They live around the Meteor Waterfall, whose water has strong draconic nutrients, strong enough to let Mareeps and Flaffys to unleash their inner power.
Hoennian Meganium (Grass/Steel), Typhlosion (Fire/Poison), and Feraligator (WateFighting)
Once, I thought what Scarlet and Violet could've been if Legends Arceus didn't existed and all its truly important stuff debuted on SV instead, thinking about the idea of the Hisuian starters being given as gifts early on like the Kanto Starters were given in XY to promote the Megas. Well, I did that, except they're all the Johto starters because I don't want to introduce Pokémon families that debuted after Hoenn, and the Kanto ones have received enough love, so Johto gets on the fun instead. (And hey, the PC comes from Johto, so it is pretty easy to justify as "Dad wanted to gift you these")
Meganium is based on metallic blades that replace its flower, and it loses its antennae in favor of horns and a spikier skin. Its meant to take a similar role to Ferrothorn, losing on Special offense and Speed in order to become a staller.
Typhlosion is a reversal of its Hisuian counterpart; while that one becomes calmer and more spiritual, this one is aggressive and pragmatic, and gained venomous traits due its new diet. Oh, and is slightly faster than Regular Ty.
Feraligator is based both on a caveman and a Face from wrestling, becoming a strong fighter, with a brutish style but a strong sense of honor. Its more physically-oriented and a bit slower, but it gets Swift Swim so it can become a menace.
Hoennian Ninetales (Fire/Fairy)
A counterpart of the Alolan Ninetales, not only type-wise, but also in its behaviour; domesticated long ago, these Ninetales lost a lot of the aversion to people and touch their ancestors had, becoming playful and a bit less smart. Seen as the most popular pet for rich people in the region alongside Riclynx.
submitted by TheFerydra
to PokemonROMhacks [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 22:45 ThatOneKrazyKaptain So apparently a warehouse of liquidated Nintendo Stock with a bunch of unsold copies of Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire turned up or something…
The exact info is…messy, but all sources from Reddit to Discord to Jauce seem to agree on the fact it’s there(just not on the open) Hopefully that means a price drop in the near future as supply soars
submitted by ThatOneKrazyKaptain
to TruePokemon [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 20:12 Drako133_sam [0705-9129-5309] I play Pokemon Rumble World
i also play: Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Monster Hunter Stories, and many other games,
feel free to add me!
submitted by Drako133_sam
to 3dsFriendCodes [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 19:52 lifeisasimulation- Intro to this sub - The upcoming release of the 3rd generation consoles
It's the year 1983 and the 3rd console generation is about to begin. That's right, Nintendo and SEGA are entering the home console market and have announced the release dates of what will surely be some of the most iconic game consoles of all time, the Nintendo Family Computer and the Sega SG-1000. Both are expected to be released in Japan this upcoming 15 July 1983.
Preorder yours now to join in in the excitement, conversations, tips, tricks, cheats, shares, storiess, photos, etc. Of your adventure
For the Sega SG-1000 there are expected to be 12 launch titles:
Code number, software title, ROM size, genre, developer, copyright, publisher, expected release date (JPN)
G-1001, Borderline, 16KB, Shooter, Compile, Sega, Sega , 15 July 1983
G-1002, Safari Hunting, 16KB, Action, Compile, Sega, Sega , 15 July 1983
G-1003, N-Sub, 16KB, Shooter, Compile, Sega , Sega , 15 July 1983
G-1004, Mahjong, 16KB, Variety, Sega, Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1005, Champion Golf, 32KB, Sports, Sega, Logitech, Sega , 15 July 1983
G-1006, Serizawa hachidan's Tsumeshogi, 16KB, Puzzle/Variety, Coreland ,Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1007 , Congo Bongo, 32KB, Action, Ikegami Tsushinki ,Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1008, YAMATO, 16KB, Shooter, Sega ,Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1009 , Champion Tennis, 8KB, Sports, Sega, Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1010 , Star Jacker, 32KB, Shooter, Sega, Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1011, Champion Baseball ,16KB , Sports, Alpha Denshi, Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
G-1012, Sindbad Mystery, 16KB, Shooter , Sega, Sega, Sega, 15 July 1983
For the Nintendo Family Computer there are expected to be 3 launch titles:
software title, expected release date (JPN), publisher
Donkey Kong, July 15, 1983, Nintendo Donkey Kong Jr., July 15, 1983, Nintendo Popeye Popeye , July 15, 1983, Nintendo
I've got my system preordered but I'm not sure which games to preorder...
submitted by lifeisasimulation-
to retrogamingreplay [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 19:41 Allen_Cee07 Walkthrough for Pokemon (Old) White Beta 1.2 (18 January 2023 Hacksrepairman Fix)
submitted by Allen_Cee07
to PokemonRomHacksNoMod [link] [comments]