Yakuza's guide to babysitting episode 1
The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting - Kumichō Musume to Sewagakari - 組長娘と世話係
2021.12.07 08:27 ApolloAera The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting - Kumichō Musume to Sewagakari - 組長娘と世話係
Subreddit for anything The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting (組長娘と世話係) Kumichō Musume to Sewagakari by Tsukiya in serialized on Comic Ride Pixiv and then serialized on Comic ELMO
2015.12.01 21:54 Protoancient Mob Psycho 100
A subreddit dedicated to Mob Psycho 100, a manga by ONE, who first became famous for his other work One Punch Man.
2011.02.07 22:49 capseaslug HappyTrees: tips, news, critique and inspiration for creators.
A place to share any content related to Bob Ross and The Joy of Painting!
2023.04.01 06:16 jofwu SECRET PROJECT 2 Tagged-Spoiler Discussion
Use the comments of this post to discuss Secret Project 2
as you read!
For other discussions of this book, see: Rules:
There will be lots of people in this post who have not
finished the book. Please be very mindful of spoilers and follow these rules:
How to hide and tag spoilers:
- ALL SPOILERS MUST BE HIDDEN. This post is tagged for No Spoilers. Use spoiler markup to hide spoilers, both for this book and for other books. See more on how to hide spoilers below.
- ALL SPOILERS MUST BE TAGGED. Simply covering the spoilers is not enough; you need to let people know what the hidden spoilers refer to. If you're only referencing something from this book, give the chapter number or some other identifier. If you're also referencing other books, tag those as well.
- Report comments which do not comply with these rules. We anticipate a lot of discussion and moderators will not be able to put eyes on every comment within minutes of it being posted. Please help us out by reporting comments that don't follow these rules.
For future reference, there is a quick guide on how to do this in the sidebar.
- New Reddit users: Simply select the text to be covered and choose the spoiler formatting button. (exclamation mark inside a diamond) Make sure you include a tag regarding the contents of the spoilers.
- Mobile and Old Reddit users: Use spoiler markup by adding a >! directly before and a !< after the text to be covered. Make sure you include a tag regarding the contents of the spoilers. For example:[Cosmere] >!Hoid was here.!< will show up as: [Cosmere] Hoid was here.
- Note that it is important NOT to include any space after the initial >!. For example: [Cosmere] >! Hoid was here. !< will work on New Reddit BUT does not show up correctly on Old Reddit. Automoderator will automatically remove comments that make this mistake. Note also that hyperlinks do not work inside spoiler markup.
- For more extensive help with covering spoilers, see this post.
submitted by jofwu
to brandonsanderson [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:13 I-dont-know-how-this Probably popular opinion: this season is my favorite so far.
We needed the base of season 1 and season 2, but so far this is my favorite season. I've rewatched each episode multiple times and still get new things from them.
Spoilers: >! I do wish Din and Grogu were in it more, but, we have more episodes for them to go for them to shine. I like that Bo is being positioned for leadership; it never felt like Din wanted to be a leader!<
submitted by I-dont-know-how-this
to TheMandalorianTV [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:13 SwagbucksMods Have a question about Swagbucks? Take some help, Leave some help
Monthly Swagbucks Question Thread
Ask anything about Swagbucks here. This is designated for you to ask anything you'd like that is relevant to Swagbucks. Remain respectful to your fellow Swaggernauts when answering questions. There are stupid questions, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be respectful when answering. Useful Info
Visit this week's thread for:
View past weekly discussion threads.
submitted by SwagbucksMods
to SwagBucks [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:12 Secret__Cinnamon R/KvS Rewatch: Episode 18, Season 01: Who Makes the Most Convincing Woman?
Welcome to day 19 of the Kenny vs Spenny series rewatch!
|Originally aired ||Season ||Episode |
|28/01/2004 ||1 ||18 |
Who Makes the Most Convincing Woman?
Kenny and Spenny explore their feminine alter-egos, Kendra and Spennita. They plan a 5 à 7, gathering a group of women of varying perspectives and ages to judge which of these ladies pulled it off better. Totally an essential watch that doesn't bring about twists and turns, but instead hits us with about a dozen great one-liners.
A memorable quote:
Spennita: "Have you been tip-toeing into the Valiums again?"
Winner: Spennita takes the win, a victory for progressive women everywhere*! *Within the Greater Toronto area.
Humiliation: Kenny must street walk and strut his stuff in a dodgy area allegedly known for prostitution. All links provided are courtesy of Kenny's YouTube channel.
Previous thread here.
submitted by Secret__Cinnamon
to kennyvsspenny [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:12 yrhik Nice looking, thorough, and very very interesting (3,800 x 1,600 pixels)
2023.04.01 06:12 SadPatienceOoh shell-shocked, academics-heavy international RIZZES columbia aos
Posted a more extensive one like a week ago ago here
. This is my post-Ivy Day update. Demographics:
southeast asian female, full-pay, private school that sends 1-2 to ivies each year (<100 per cohort), ofc no hooks Intended Major(s)
: physics, philosophy, & CS/Math/English depending on school Stats
- IB 44 (transcript), 45 (predicted)
- 1540 SAT (800M)
- Standard IB courseload w/ Math, Physics, English HL
: leadership position in 2 social justice youth orgs, 1 club leadership position, started school's literary magazine, independent CS/dev projects, music (hobby), club sport (hobby), volunteered at local orphanage, school newspaper, debate club member Awards
: 2 regional math competitions, 2 entrepreneurship competitions, 2 school dept awards (none of them are prestigious, pretty far from AMC/AIME level etc)
*Did not publish anything. Did not "found" anything besides the smallish lit mag. Never did research. Did many of my ECs for only 1-2 years bcs I moved around schools a lot. Essays
: Common app was unconventional and philosophical (yet personal), perhaps to the point of being slightly strange. Supplementals varied but my best ones (Yale, Columbia, Amherst) would be 8-9/10; worst ones (Stanford lol) probably 5/10. Recs
: Probably very good, 7-9/10 (at least according to my counselor). Very close with 2 of my recommenders. One teacher offered to write me an additional rec so I submitted 3 + counselor. Other
: Submitted creative writing portfolio to Columbia & Swarthmore for fun, probably had no impact though since I was never published in magazines. Just wrote for fun (& catharsis).
: COLUMBIA, Swarthmore, (Oxford with full ride) Rejected
: Williams, Amherst, Yale, Stanford Waitlisted
- My amazing school counselor always emphasized "fit", and while I always thought it made sense, actually going through the admissions cycle made me believe in it 100%. I'm not discounting the fact that I got a MASSIVE amount of luck here, or that many applicants demonstrating fit were still rejected, but the schools I got into are the places where I could truly see myself thriving while fully being myself. Where I exemplified the qualities explicitly spelled out in the college's admissions websites (which yall should definitely scour!) or implied through their curriculum, essay prompts, etc.
- Not everyone has or needs insane ECs of the caliber I see in this sub to get in. When I discovered A2C at the end of junior year, I lost all hope and thought I had near-zero chance of getting into a T50, let alone a T20 (whatever that means). But I genuinely believe that some applicants, perhaps many, may be valued for "softer" and more abstract parts of their application like the vibe they bring or way of thinking. Or something completely different. If anything, the rigidly constructed profiles I often see on this sub might backfire for being too cookie-cutter or unrealistic—but this is just my very limited and subjective take.
- On the other hand, this sub has been IMMENSELY helpful in the essay writing process. I am extremely grateful to the ex-AOs and private counselors here for providing extensive guides and advice FOR FREE, and for your deep insight into college admissions and life in general.
- Essays don't have to be the most polished, well-written, New Yorker-worthy thing you ever wrote. What's far more important is that they actually reveal something meaningful about you. I wrote my essays in a massive time crunch bcs of procrastination & personal reasons, and while I think I'm a pretty good writer, they sounded slightly awkward upon rereading. However, they were highly personal, something nobody else could have written.
submitted by SadPatienceOoh
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:09 GodJihyo7983 Pandora: Beneath the Paradise [Episodes 7 & 8]
- Drama: Pandora: Beneath the Paradise
- Revised Romanization: Pandora: Jojakdoen Nakwon
- Hangul: 판도라: 조작된 낙원
- Director: Choi Young Hoon (One the Woman)
- Writer: Hyun Ji Min
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Airing Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays @ 9:10 PM KST
- Airing Date: Mar 11, 2023 - Apr. 30, 2023
- Streaming Sources: Disney+
- Plot Synopsis: In order to protect her beloved family, Hong Tae Ra must become the First Lady of Korea. Hong Tae Ra has a perfect life with her beloved husband Pyo Jae Hyun and their lovely daughter, except for one thing. Hong Tae Ra has no recollection of her past. One day, she regains her memory and faces her harrowing past. Her perfect life is now broken and she finds herself in an uncontrollable situation. Hong Tae Ra struggles to take revenge on those responsible for her past. Pyo Jae Hyun is married to Hong Tae Ra. He is an extremely smart developer, who developed new technology in the neural smart patch field. He runs his company with gentle leadership skills and a sensible personality. He is admired by those around him. People in the political world begin to talk about him as the next presidential candidate.
- Conduct Reminder: We encourage our users to read the following before participating in any discussions on /KDRAMA: (1) Reddiquette, (2) our Conduct Rules, (3) our Policies, and (4) the When Discussions Get Personal Post.
- Any users who are displaying negative conduct (including but not limited to bullying, harassment, or personal attacks) will be given a warning, repeated behavior will lead to increasing exclusions from our community.
- Spoiler Tag Reminder: Be mindful of others who may not have yet seen this drama, and use spoiler tags when discussing key plot developments or other important information. You can create a spoiler tag in Markdown by writing > ! this ! < without the spaces in between to get this. For more information about when and how to use spoiler tags see our Spoiler Tag Wiki.
- Previous Discussions
submitted by GodJihyo7983
to KDRAMA [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:08 tating109 ???
2023.04.01 06:05 AutoModerator [Get] Daniel Marcelo – The Ultimate Guide To Succeed On Amazon
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to BestMarketing_Courses [link] [comments]
Download course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/daniel-marcelo-the-ultimate-guide-to-succeed-on-amazon/ [Get] Daniel Marcelo – The Ultimate Guide To Succeed On Amazon https://preview.redd.it/323nc2w2h6ra1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c26cabcb35ccd278ba462a3aef16a8b8e1a6cc75
What You Get in The Ultimate Guide To Succeed On Amazon
- Why Amazon is a great opportunity for your business
- Setup Needed For Success
- Organic vs Sponsor Rank
- How To Use Helium10 – Part 1
- How To Use Helium10 – Part 2
- Niche and Product Research
- The Correct Way To Create Designs On Canva
- How To Fix The Transparent Error
- Getting UPC/EAN Exemption
- The Correct Way To Create Your Listings – Part 1
- The Correct Way To Create Your Listings – Part 2
- How To Add New Variations
- How To Remove Variations
- Configure Your Shipping Template
- How To Sell Custom/ Personalized Products
- Getting Brand Registry
- Creating Your A+ Content
- Video Shopping & Customer Reviews
- Creating Your Amazon Store
- Get FREE Traffic with Posts
- Virtual Bundles & Brand Analytics
- Amazon Attribution & Brand Referral Bonus
- AUTO Campaigns – Part 1
- AUTO Campaigns – Part 2
- Phrase/Broad Campaigns – Part 1
- Phrase/Broad Campaigns – Part 2
- Sherlock Holmes Mode Overview
- Brand Defense Overview
- [SP-PT] DEFENSE Campaigns
- [SD-PT] DEFENSE Campaigns
- [SBV-PT] DEFENSE Campaigns
- Ranking Mode & [SP-EXACT] Campaigns
- [COLLECTION-EXACT] & [SBV-EXACT] Campaigns
- Awareness Campaigns Overview
- Brand Attack Overview
- Analyze Your Profit Report
- PPC Management – Daily Budgets
- PPC Management – Guides
- Inside My Amazon Campaigns
- Creating Your FBA Listings
- Analyze Your Inventory Report
- Account Health Hacks
- Customer Service Hacks
- How To Remove Negative Feedbacks
- Expand To Canada and Mexico
2023.04.01 06:05 AutoModerator [Get] Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to MarketingBestOf [link] [comments]
Download the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/charlie-houpert-charisma-university-2023/ [Get] Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023 https://preview.redd.it/7zecfnfjf6ra1.jpg?width=768&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bc14a139d27f43aa359f3b1e05dc3c5aec40f4ba
What’s Inside Charisma University
Module 1: First Impressions
- The four emotions that will guarantee an amazing first impression, regardless of who you’re meeting
- What questions to ask and more importantly, how to know when you should NOT be asking questions
- Body language tips to make a great first impression in just a few seconds
- How to exude positive energy so people love talking to you
- How to answer common questions like, “Where are you from?” and “What do you do?” in a way that gets people intrigued by you
- Video breakdowns of great first impressions for you to model
Module 2: Confidence
- How to build rock solid confidence that you can tap into it in the situations you need it most
- Inner Game exercises that help you eliminate self-doubt
- Psychologically backed practices to go from feeling nervous to feeling confident in less than 2 minutes
- How to solidify your confidence so you maintain it and don’t clam up in groups of people you don’t know
- Be able to connect with older, more successful business mentors and make them eager to help you get where they already are
- Feel confident at parties WITHOUT having to beeline for the bar and hold a drink at your chest all night
Module 3: Expert Conversation
- How to deal with small talk so that you quickly make people interested in connecting more meaningfully
- Exercises you can do at home so you never run out of things to say when speaking with someone in real life
- How to start conversations that keep themselves going
- How to avoid those awkward moments of silence where the other person politely excuses themselves
- How to lead conversation in a way that makes people respect you without feeling dominated by you
- Two modes of conversation that will take you from initial pleasantries to genuine connection (without getting stuck talking about the weather)
Module 4: Storytelling
- How to tell stories that get people hanging on your every word and have them asking “What happened next!?”
- How the best storytellers take normal, everyday occurrences and turn them into riveting stories
- The different types of stories and how to handle each one of them so that people stay hooked
- How to tell YOUR story in a way that intrigues people and gets them wanting to know more about you
- Video breakdowns from the world’s best storytellers, so you can model the greats
Module 5: Presence and Magnetism
- How to get noticed so that others go out of their way to introduce themselves to you
- How to speak so that you command attention (Hint: It’s NOT the words you’re saying)
- What to do with your eyes, hands, and body positioning so you exude a confident energy and have a commanding presence
- How we are wired to subconsciously detect nervousness and what you can do so people don’t see it (or mistake it) in you
- The most important pieces to focus on so you aren’t overwhelmed with trying to manage every little inflection, gesticulation, and gesture
Module 6: Leadership
- The 6 types of people and the most powerful ways to influence each of them
- How to motivate others so that they are excited about doing what you persuade them to do
- How to quickly read anyone and know exactly what triggers will influence them
- How to build rapport so you can quickly and easily establish trust
- One of the most important ways top leaders in the world get people to buy into their vision
BONUS VIDEO CONTENT Bonus #1 Group Interactions
Bonus #2 The Art Of Handling Conflict
- How to be as good with groups as individuals
- How to be a leader without being a bully
- How to engage the whole group
- How to immediately be accepted into any type of group
- How to find “the seam” in the conversation and jump in without being interrupted
- How to disarm someone who’s being combative by using one honest sentence
- How to improve relationships that have had long-term friction
- Learn when to avoid conflict and when to embrace it
- 3 phrases that turn enemies into teammates
Charisma University is our flagship product and we want it to be as helpful as possible. Based on student requests, we already have added the bonuses above, daily action guides, and worksheets to simplify some of the at-home exercises. When you join, you are locked in to receive everything that ever comes with Charisma University in the future. Even if the price goes up.
2023.04.01 06:04 legos45 Best Gaming Laptops (Updated for April 2023!)
Please visit our website laptopsdeals.net for laptop deals, reviews, and lists!
My list is updated this month with all of the excellent gaming laptops featuring new Intel 13th Gen processors and NVIDIA's RTX 4000 graphics cards.
You may have already saw my list of general use laptops. This time, I have an updated version of my general list of good gaming options. If you are looking for a general use devices list, please click here to view my list from April 2023!
As a reminder, this list isn't a definitive list to determine what you should get. It should give you an overall idea of what you should be able to expect in a given price range. If you have any questions about anything listed here, let me know, I will assist you!
This category applies to anyone who is on a tight budget, all the way to the most expensive devices. It applies to anyone who want to play lighter games, as well as demanding games. Here are some bullet points to refer to when looking for a good gaming laptop:
- Look for a good processor! For gaming, the processor is definitely an important factor. It is more important than in a general use device, since games will benefit from having higher clock speeds and more cores / threads. Most of the U processors are not ideal for gaming, since they often cannot sustain their boost clock speeds. But, they can still make do on a budget. Here is the order of processor strength of the devices I will be presenting: i5-4300M < i5-11400H < Ryzen 7 5800U < Ryzen 5 6600H < Ryzen 9 5900HX < Ryzen 9 5980HX < Ryzen 7 6800H < Ryzen 9 6900HS < i7-12650H < Ryzen 9 6900HX < i7-12700H < i7-12800H < i7-12800HX < i9-12900H < i7-13700H < i9-13900HX < i9-13980HX
- Look for a good graphics card! This is the most important aspect for gaming! This is the main factor that will be able to fuel gaming capability. Here is the order of weakest to strongest GPUs that are available on this list: Intel HD Graphics 4600 < GTX 1650 < RTX 3050 < RTX 3050 Ti < RTX 3060 < AMD RX 6700S < RTX 3070 < AMD RX 6800S < AMD Radeon RX 6800M < RTX 4060 < RTX 3070 Ti < RTX 3080 < RTX 4070 < RTX 3080 Ti < RTX 4080
- Please keep in mind that for this generation of GPUs, wattage matters a lot, often more important than the GPU model. For example, a very high wattage RTX 4060 may outperform a lower wattage RTX 4070 or RTX 4080. I have included all of the wattages that are known for the RTX 4000 laptops on my list. Before purchasing, I would recommend watching reviews on YouTube.
- Pay attention to thermals! This has become larger and larger of an issue in recent times. These newer CPUs can consume a lot of power, but some manufacturers have decided to skimp out on cooling, meaning that these processors will happily run at 100°C, which really isn't ideal for long term use. So, you should search up reviews on the device you intend on purchasing for an idea about how hot it runs. If you end up with a system that has a CPU that runs hot, take a look at my tutorial video on how to disable turbo boost. It will decrease temperatures by 20°C to 25°C in games without affecting gaming performance.
This month's list is conveniently organized in a table on laptopsdeals.net
A lot of these laptops are not necessarily on sale, so keep your eyes peeled for the deals that are regularly posted on the subreddit! If you're looking for a specific laptop recommendation, considering making a request in the pinned weekly request thread.
If you are looking for a general device instead, take a look at my Best General Use Laptop list from April 2023!
submitted by legos45
to LaptopDeals [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:04 LocationOk1668 How to Perform a Successful Domain Search on Google: A Step-by-Step Guide
Are you looking to register a new domain name for your website or online business? The first step in this process is to conduct a domain search on Google to check the availability of the name you have in mind. In this article, we'll guide you through the steps to perform a successful domain search on Google and help you secure your desired domain name.
Step 1: Visit Google.com
Open your web browser and navigate to Google.com. Once you're on the homepage, you can start your domain search by typing in the domain name you have in mind in the search bar.
Step 2: Review the search results
Once you hit the "Enter" key, Google will display a list of search results related to your domain search query. These results will include a mix of websites that are already using the domain name, domain registrars where you can buy the domain name, and other relevant resources.
Step 3: Check domain availability
To check the availability of your desired domain name, you can use a domain registrar like Raksmart.com. Simply type in your desired domain name in the search bar provided and click on the search button. Raksmart.com will display the availability of your domain name along with other relevant information, such as pricing and registration requirements.
Step 4: Register your domain name
If your desired domain name is available, you can proceed to register it with Raksmart.com or any other domain registrar of your choice. Follow the instructions provided by the registrar to complete the registration process and secure your domain name.
In conclusion, performing a successful domain search on Google is a crucial step in registering a new domain name. By following the steps outlined in this article and using a reliable domain registrar like Raksmart.com, you can easily check the availability of your desired domain name and secure it for your website or online business.
If you're looking for a trustworthy and affordable domain registrar, we recommend Raksmart.com. They offer a wide range of domain registration services, including domain transfer, domain renewal, and domain privacy protection. Visit their website at https://www.raksmart.com
to learn more about their services and start your domain search today.
submitted by LocationOk1668
to Raksmart [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:03 AutoModerator Anyone Else Hate/Love...Snail
Does it seem like everyone else is enjoying the benefits of this ingredient but you? Want to vent or maybe find out why? Think it's everywhere? Or have you just found your miracle ingredient? Have the
HG product with this ingredient? Here's a space to discuss it! Important information to include: As a reminder, we are not doctors.
If you have concerns that merit a visit to a hospital, dermatologist, or GP; see a professional ASAP. Please keep all discussions focused on AsianBeauty products. View Poll
submitted by AutoModerator
to AsianBeauty [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:01 sethra007 Personal Accountability Thread for April 2023
Welcome to this month's Personal Accountability Thread!
The purpose of these threads is to encourage people to set de-cluttering and/or cleaning and/or therapeutic goals for themselves for the month. Participation in the monthly Accountability Threads is TOTALLY VOLUNTARY. You don't have to participate in these threads if you don't want to.
I only ask that if you do
participate, you post under the Reddit account that you use for this sub, as the whole point of this thread is to be accountable. SPECIAL NOTES
Here's how it works:
- Are you under eighteen? Check out the MyCOHP Online Peer Support Group for Minors and Youth at MyCOHP.com. This is a group specifically for minors who live in hoarded homes.
- Are you facing an urgent situation and need to clean up by a deadline? Please see So It's Come To This: You Have To Clean Up For Inspection--A Guide for Apartment Dwellers Who Hoard for guidelines on getting rid of the worst of your interior hoard in time for an inspection.
- Maybe you've decided to discuss your hoarding tendencies with a health professional. If so, take a look at the U.K. Hoarding Icebreaker Form. Though certain information on this form is specific to people living in the United Kingdom, in general this is a fantastic resource for anyone having a hard time talking about hoarding disorder with a medical professional. This form can be used by someone who lives with the urge to hoard, or someone who lives in a hoarding situation.
1, The Accountability threads are for hoarders, recovering hoarders, and those of us working to manage our hoarding tendencies. 1. Set your own goal, and announce it on this post with a comment. 1. Set your own time frame to meet that goal within the month (for example: "I plan to spend ten minutes cleaning up the kitchen counter by Thursday next"
or "I'm taking this pile of donate-able items to Goodwill on June 4th"
or even "Before the month is out, I'm going to talk to my SO about my clutter and why I think I do it."
). 1. Feel free to comment in this thread or in separate posts. * Please report back with your results within the month--that's the accountability part. 1. If you need advice or support as you work towards your goal, please post to hoarding--maybe
we can help! 1. Also, don't forget to check the Wiki
for helpful resources. 1. If you don't meet goal, post that, and try to provide a little analysis to figure out what kept you from meeting it. Maybe some of us can provide advice to help you over the hump next time. 1. If you meet goal, please share what worked for you! 1. Do yourself a favor, and START SMALL
. You didn't get into this mess overnight, and you won't get out of it overnight. Rome wasn't built in a day. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Etc., etc.--my point is, it's admirable if you want to sail in and tackle it all at once, but that's a very, very tough thing to do, and not a recommended strategy. Big successes are built on top of little ones, so focus on the things you can do in under a few minutes. 1. Every time you accomplish something, take a moment to celebrate doing it. :) 1. Finally, PRACTICE SELF CARE
. This is so important, guys. Give yourself permission to put your healing first. Quiet the voice that is telling you to do more and be more. Acknowledge that you’re doing the best you can, and it’s enough. And remember: looking out for yourself is not lazy or selfish! Self-care is necessary, important, and healthy! PRACTICE SELF-CARE
! How to get started setting goals? Recommended places to get ideas for goals: Looking for a Decluttering Plan with a Deadline to Motivate You?
You can also use phone apps to encourage you to tidy up:
- As mentioned, UfYH has apps for both the iPhone (listed as "Unfilth Your Habitat" to get around the iTunes naming rules) and Android
- Chorma - iPhone only. The app is specifically designed to help you split chores with the other person or persons living in the home. If you live with somebody and want to divvy up chores, definitely check it out.
- Tody - For iPhone and Android. VERY comprehensive approach to cleaning.
- HomeRoutines - AFAICT, this app is iPhone only. Again, android users should check out Chore Checklist (which is also available for iPhone) and FlyLady Plus (which is from hoarding favorite Flylady). These two apps are very routine-focused, and may help you with getting into the habit of cleaning.
- Habitica turns your habits into an RPG. Perform tasks to help your party slay dragons! If you don't do your chores, then a crowd of people lose hit points and could die and lose gear! For iPhone and Android. There's a subreddit for people using the app: habitrpg (since the name change, there's also habitica but it doesn't seem very active).
Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for improving the Accountability Threads, please let the mods know. Just shoot us a PM.
Good luck, everybody!
submitted by sethra007
to hoarding [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:01 AutoModerator NEW OR NEED HELP? Ask here! - ScA Daily Help Thread Apr 01, 2023
If you're new to SkincareAddiction: welcome!
This thread is the best place to start if you have questions about skincare products, your routine, and your skin. Our community is knowledgeable, and we want to help you have the best skin of your life!
Do you have a question?
Step 1: Read our resources
Be sure to check out our FAQ
! There are a lot of topics covered in those links, but some of the most popular guides include:
Or search the sub using this awesome website
. You might find a solution to your problem there!
If you can't find an answer, or you have additional questions after reading, please move on to step 2!
Step 2: Ask for help
To give you the best advice possible, our users need relevant information about your skin and skincare. With your request for help please include:
- The issue(s) you need help with. It's helpful to put your questions at the top of your comment (especially if it's a long one)!
- Skin type. It's OK to be subjective, how do you feel your skin is? Oily, dry? If you need help clarifying, check out this guide on skin types
- Current routine with the full names of your products (try to separate it in to Morning, Evening, and Occasionally used)
- How long you have been using your current routine, or product in question
- Anything new you’ve introduced or started doing that might change the condition of your skin
- Your location so we can recommend products/services available to you
Thanks for taking the time to include your information!
Would you like to give advice?
Firstly, thank you so much for helping out our community - without your knowledge and time ScA would not be the same!
Some things we'd ask for you to keep in mind: please don't just downvote someone's opinion or response because you disagree.
If you can, please take the time to tell them why you think their advice may be incorrect or harmful. It's better for people to understand why something is a poor choice, instead of just being told that it is one!
Once a year, we have a big thank you post for everyone who has helped out in the DHT where we give out nifty flairs & gold to exceptionally informative and kind users. Check out our list of ScA Helpers
and our most recent thank you post
Whether it be in-depth responses that deserve to be their own guides, thoughtful product recommendations, or simply pointing someone in the right direction, we appreciate all the time and effort you've made to help others! This thread is posted every day at 12:00am ET.
submitted by AutoModerator
to SkincareAddiction [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 06:00 Smart-Elderberry-346 Symptomatic and positive after day 8 while taking Paxlovid
Here’s an overview of my course of symptoms:
Day 1 - sore throat, weakness, fever 102F, and onset of cough. Symptoms were minimal at first when I took a COVID test and tested negative, but symptoms worsened throughout the day.
Day 2 - more fever, weakness, cough, and sore throat. Tested positive but otherwise fine. Runny nose.
Day 3 - Started a productive cough, the cough was so violent that I almost threw up several times. Runny nose. Began to lose my sense of smell and taste. No fever, no sore throat.
Day 4 (Day 1 of Paxlovid) - Took Paxlovid in the morning. Completely lost sense of smell and taste. Began to have shortness of breath. Continued violently coughing. Productive cough.
Day 5 (Day 2 of Paxlovid) - More of the same as day 4. No significant change other than minor ease of symptoms. Tested positive again.
Day 6 (Day 3 of Paxlovid) - More of the same as days 4 and 5. Symptoms eased minimally. Still weak and unable to walk much.
Day 7 (Day 4 of Paxlovid) - Sense of smell and taste began to come back. Cough continued with violent episodes but wasn’t as severe. Still weak but less so, could do some chores around the house. Chest tightness and shortness of breath continued. Tested positive.
Day 8 (Day 5 of Paxlovid) - regained 80-90% of sense of smell and taste. Cough less severe but continued to have violent episodes and lost my voice. Less weak and could do chores and walk more easily. Chest tightness and shortness of breath worsened slightly and caused some chest pain. Tested positive for COVID in the morning.
I have had long COVID since 2020 and it’s the same kind of shortness of breath / chest tightness that is flaring up (I had recovered before).
Has anyone else had a similar experience if still testing positive after Paxlovid and prior to rebounding? Or if having such extreme symptoms?
submitted by Smart-Elderberry-346
to COVID19positive [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 05:48 alisoncinderella The Ultimate Guide to Safe and Easy Gel Nail Polish Removal
| || |https://preview.redd.it/c6sv5af537ra1.png?width=1800&format=png&auto=webp&s=33d08b104e20b4fb37ad84849d7cab1f74225507 submitted by alisoncinderella to u/alisoncinderella [link] [comments]
Introduction Gel nail polish
has definitely made nail painting more convenient and long-lasting, but the process of removing it can be quite daunting. The right tools and techniques are crucial to ensure that you don’t damage your nails or leave any residue.
What You Need
- Cotton balls/pads
- Aluminum foil
- Cuticle oil
- Take a buffer and gently buff the top layer of the gel polish to break the seal. This will make it easier for the acetone to penetrate.
- Soak a cotton ball/pad in acetone and place it on your nail, making sure it covers the whole nail.
- Wrap your finger in aluminum foil to secure the cotton ball/pad and keep it in place for 10-15 minutes. You can also use nail clips designed for gel polish removal.
- Remove the foil and gently push the gel polish off with a cuticle pusher or an orangewood stick. Be very gentle to avoid damaging your nails.
- If there’s any residue left, use a buffer to remove it. Avoid using metal tools as they can scratch and damage your nails.
- Apply cuticle oil to nourish your nails and replenish the moisture that was stripped away by the acetone.
Tips and Precautions
- Never peel off the gel polish as it can damage your nails and cause them to become weak and brittle.
- Always use acetone specifically designed for gel polish removal as regular acetone might not be strong enough.
- Don’t apply too much pressure while buffing or pushing the gel polish off as it can cause your nails to become thin and weak.
- Take breaks between removing gel polish to avoid overexposure to acetone.
- Apply a base coat before applying gel polish as it creates a layer of protection that makes it easier to remove the polish.
Removing gel nail polish doesn’t have to be scary or time-consuming if you follow the right steps and use the right tools. By following this ultimate guide, you can ensure that you remove your gel nail polish safely and easily while keeping your nails healthy and strong.
2023.04.01 05:46 TheArmoryCaptain Aspire to be the least toxic lol influencers
I got into League 3 months ago because of wild rift by way of paragon and ml:bang bang as well as the Arcane show. I avoided it because of the reports of toxicity. I played wild rift into low plat, support main. (Karma & Zoe) I bought a computer yesterday and got the PC version of lol.
Now because of the Attack Baron Pod cast and episode 1 of Broken By Concept I aspire to -as mahatma Gandhi said "be the change I want to see in the world" I want to become known as the least toxic lol personality. That being said. I have a crap ton to learn about game states, wave management, champion matchups and I know this isn't a short term goal. But I'm asking for your help.
Link helpful stuff that helped you learn, or add up and let's run!
Thank you and God bless!
submitted by TheArmoryCaptain
to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 05:45 AutoModerator [Get] Igor Kheifets – Email Farming System!
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/igor-kheifets-email-farming-system/ [Get] Igor Kheifets – Email Farming System
Igor Kheifets – Email Farming System Download Full Course Instant delivery 📷
- E-FARMING CHALLENGE
- 30-Day e-Farming Challenge
- Best Done For You Income Streams Rolodex
- e-Automation Quick-Start Guide
- Fill-In-The-Blanks e-Letters
- “Passive Income Machine” Training
- Igor’s e-Farm Fertilizer Sources
- Done For You e-Farm
- FAST ACTION BONUSES
- Advanced e-Farming
- 1-Click Done-For-You e-Farm
- How To Build Your First 10,000 Person e-Farm Fast
- Free e-Farming Campaign Critique
- e-Farm Profits Multiplier Site
- 6-Step Advanced e-Farming Checklist
- $100K e-Farming Campaign Case Study
- e-Farming Promo-In-A-Box System
- Private Done-For-You Income Streams
- 7 Most Profitable e-Campaigns
submitted by AutoModerator
to G3nkiC0urses2023 [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 05:45 AutoModerator [Get] Igor Kheifets – Email Farming System
2023.04.01 05:43 Elick320 master cheif converted
You're home now. We could finally make an officer of you. You'd have Admiral without much of an argument from anyone. Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is the most important figure of the human race in the mid-26th century. Abducted at the age of six by the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), he was conscripted into the SPARTAN-II program. The initiative was originally designed to crush human rebellion against the Unified Earth Government as the human Insurrection movement neared its tipping point. John endured harsh physical and mental training, survived the physical augmentations required by the program, and was later matched with state-of-the-art Mjolnir battle armor.
No offense, sir, but "The Admiral" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
Throughout his training and early career, John emerged as a clear leader among the Spartans and was set to lead a successful UNSC campaign to stop a brewing human civil war. Though through circumstance, he became the sole savior of the human race several times over. First, in the face of an alien hegemony called the Covenant--an advanced alien empire bent on the complete destruction of humanity. Later, against an eldritch parasite known as the Flood which toppled both the Ancient Human and Forerunner empires of the past. Most recently, John defended humanity against the efforts of an ancient Forerunner general called the Didact, who returned to take his revenge against humanity for wars fought a hundred millennia in the past.
Height: 6'10" // 7'2" (In armor)
- Feats are shown in chronological order in-universe
- Feats showing relevant scaling or context will be indented
- Hover over a feat to see the source.
Weight: 130 kg // 451.3 kg (In armor)
General Info (Augmentations / Mjolnir Armor) Pre-Augmentation / Training
Spartans were heavily trained almost daily since they were kidnapped at the age of 6, leading them to become physically and mentally prime by the young age of 14 even before receiving their augmentations.
Dr. Halsey marveled at what a spectacular physical specimen he had grown into. Fourteen years old and he had the body of an eighteen-year-old Olympic athlete, and a mind the equal of any Naval Academy honors graduate. Augmentations
Description of an unaugmented 14 year old John; The Fall of Reach Ch 6
Codenamed Project: ASTER, the Spartan candidates were augmented to drastically increase their physiology and physical capabilities. Their bones were laced with powerful material to make them 'virtually unbreakable', their muscle tissue density was increased and lactase recovery time was decreased, they were given hormones to boost skeletal and muscle growth, increased eyesight, and had their nerves altered to drastically increase reaction time.
MJOLNIR Armor / Stat boosts The feats in this RT will sorted by which armor John is wearing, as each iteration of Mjolnir armor increases his abilities further.
Unarmored - These feats occur after John receives his augmentation, but without any Mjolnir armor. They also all happen to occur when he is 14 years old and still recovering from his augmentations.
MJOLNIR Mark IV - The Mk IV was the first iteration of armor given to John and the rest of Spartan II's at the age of 15.
Neural interface / Onboard Computer
Mjolnir armor is linked to Spartans with a neural interface, which means they simply have to think and the armor would perform an action. Combined with the onboard computer, it allows Spartans to do things such as place Waypoint markers, or targets on their HUDs with a thought.
MJOLNIR Mark V - Deployed almost two and a half decades after the previous iteration of MJOLNIR, the Mk V now possessed recharging energy shields but retained the same double strength multiplier as the Mk IV.
Cortana - Cortana is the AI that was paired with Master Chief for Operation: REDFLAG, she is present for the feats that occur while John is wearing MJOLNIR Mk V and most while wearing Mk VI.
MJOLNIR Mark VI - Due to the UNSCs rapid advances in technology, the Mk VI was deployed less than two months after the Mk V rendering it obsolete, containing major improvements in both shielding and stat multipliers.
MJOLNIR GEN 2 - The second generation of MJOLNIR armor developed after the Human-Covenant war ended. Every aspect of the armor has been improved upon and thrusters are now built into each set of armor, drastically increasing maneuverability.
Durability Mk IV
The four Spartans that composed Blue Team covered his back, standing absolutely silent and immobile in their MJOLNIR combat armor. Someone had once commented that they looked like Greek war gods in the armor … but his Spartans were far more effective and ruthless than Homer’s gods had ever been.
submitted by Elick320
to Elick320 [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 05:38 AffectionateTruck417 link in comments