Heartland season 3 episode 16
Curb Your Enthusiasm
2009.11.17 08:57 IWatchTooMuchTV Curb Your Enthusiasm
A subreddit for the HBO show "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
2015.11.08 08:10 Tentinator Search Party
Search Party is an American satirical dark comedy thriller television series. It follows a group of friends who become involved in the search for a missing young woman and the events that result from their involvement. Created by Sarah-Violet Bliss, Charles Rogers, and Michael Showalter, the show premiered on TBS for its first two seasons, and moved to HBO Max for its final three seasons.
2014.10.07 07:57 PBears30 The Affair
A subreddit devoted to Showtime's "The Affair".
2023.03.29 08:38 karu7761 EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3090 not supported in dell precision T7810
I have dell precision T7810 with rtx 3090. The PC have 64 GB RAM with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz (2 processors) processor. I recently tried to upgrade my GPU from rtx 3060(which was running smoothly) to rtx 3090, but the system didn't support the GPU. I enquired for some similar problems about the PC and many post suggested that power supply would have been the issue so i upgraded my 825W power supply with 1300 W power supply with 3 sets of 8 pin. But the problem remains intact.
The PC usually shut down automatically when using high preformance rendering engines such as LUMION and UNREAL ENGINES. I also tried to manually change the setting of GPU from msi afterburner and then with EVGA precisionX 16 ,however i got the same result.
Can anyone suggest me the cause of this issue or solution regarding the same?
submitted by karu7761
to EVGA [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:37 radicalsunrisealive Where do you imagine the murder husbands going after season 3? And how would they make a living, especially Will?
submitted by radicalsunrisealive to HannibalTV [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:36 JO3M4M How do I upgrade my flatpak to 1.15??
submitted by JO3M4M to linux4noobs [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:36 The_Lightskin_Wonder I'M Honestly speechless at this point, I peaked D3 60%+WR, then plummeted to gold 1 and in 3 days I hit plat 1. I Lost 10 games and I got de-ranked to plat5, IN. ONE. UPDATE.
Seeing as I just breezed through plat in 3 days,I wasn't bothered tbh. I stopped playing for the day and played comp this evening. It wasn't until after I hit my 3rd loss with the same underlying issue :
\Team8's start Inting after1- 2 teamfights, Reinforcing an ongoing DPS diff, and allowing the enemy team to walk 90% of the objective, with 5 ults.letting them retain tempo, and by the time I get a chance to hard swing the flow of the match... Players are l spooked/stumped into playing progressively worse, then ppl quit or type "GG" in All chat..
most of. my climb has involved me making unwinnable matches become close ones, Or completely winnable.But the frequency of these matches,and how conistently the problem is a major skill difference, and how it Always appears on batches when I go on large win streaks is suspiciously formulaic, And I feel like I'm being gamed by the devs into increasing ow2 engagement time by Rubberbanding my rank progression, so I don't climb too high and stop playing...
idk if I can repeat plat for a third time and somehow still have. positive winrate and still de-rank with bad mmr attached. I guess maybe next season...
submitted by The_Lightskin_Wonder
to OverwatchUniversity [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:36 Character-Wind361 What are some typical cooking errors restaurants make with seafood that lead to dryness or toughness?
| || | submitted by Character-Wind361 to u/Character-Wind361 [link] [comments]
There are several common cooking errors that restaurants can make when preparing seafood that can result in dryness or toughness rather than juicy seafood
. Here are a few examples:
- Overcooking: One of the most common mistakes when cooking seafood is overcooking it. Fish and shellfish can cook very quickly, and if left on the heat for too long, they can become dry and tough. To avoid overcooking, it's important to pay close attention to the cooking time and remove the seafood from the heat as soon as it's cooked through.
- Under-seasoning: Another common mistake is not seasoning the seafood properly. Seafood can be delicate in flavor, so it's important to use the right amount of seasoning to enhance its natural taste without overpowering it. Seasoning also helps to keep the seafood moist and juicy.
- Not using enough fat: Fat is important in cooking seafood as it helps to keep the flesh moist and juicy. Restaurants may make the mistake of not using enough fat, such as oil or butter, when cooking seafood, which can result in dryness.
- Incorrect temperature: Cooking seafood at too high of a temperature can also cause it to become dry and tough. It's important to use the correct temperature for the type of seafood being cooked and to monitor the heat closely.
- Improper storage: Finally, improper storage of seafood can lead to dryness and toughness when it's cooked. If seafood is not stored at the correct temperature or is not fresh, it can affect the texture and flavor of the final dish.
By avoiding these common cooking errors and focusing on techniques that result in juicy seafood, restaurants can serve delicious seafood dishes, such as the flavorful Red Crab, that are moist, tender, and packed with flavor. https://preview.redd.it/013ljyneimqa1.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f49c72a63ec5526dd47f9c6ca66f2c2ba2cfd9fe
2023.03.29 08:36 Sad-Clerk9543 111982-50-4 2-FDCK
14176-50-2 Tiletamine Hydrochloride
119276-01-6 Protonitazene (hydrochloride)
CAS.959249-62-8, 4′-Methyl Aminorex
28578-16-7 PMK ethyl glycidate
618-88-2 5-Nitroisophthalic acid
603-11-2 3-Nitrophthalic acid
submitted by Sad-Clerk9543
to u/Sad-Clerk9543 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:34 bluesquadronlive The Old Moon Podcast Episode 2: PvE Design and the Land of the Morning Light
Hey guys! Back for week 2, episode 2 of The Old Moon Podcast! We started this podcast as a way for players and Black Desert fans to be able to listen to and enjoy content about the game, without necessarily having to be at a computer. The OMP focuses on all the recent happenings of BDO and talks critically on topics that concern the game as a whole. We are constantly trying to improve it each week so if you have any comments or thoughts please feel free to share! Thanks for all the warm feedback last week, it helps motivate us moving forward!
Topics this week:
- PvE Design and its progression over the years leading up to the coming expansion
- Land of the Morning Light and the new take on PvE that we have never seen before
- New gear, consumables, lifeskilling additions, and crystals being added in the Land of the Morning Light
As always, thank you all for all your support as we continue to develop this content each week for you!
submitted by bluesquadronlive
to blackdesertonline [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:34 exiled_banana Complete devastation didn't even have to use wand of corrosion or wand of regrowth with seeds only used his own minions and debuff spam too easy
2023.03.29 08:34 HowCouldMe Season 3 Patch Notes On TheCycle.Game website
submitted by HowCouldMe
to TheCycleFrontier [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:34 Timely_Eyes777 At the turn of the year, the season when kings go out to war, Joab led out the army and devastated the land of the Ammonites. He went and besieged Rabbah, while David remained in Jerusalem. Joab smote Rabbah and left it in ruins. Furthermore, he removed the people who were in it and set them to work
2023.03.29 08:33 ikantsleep 60 Day Auction House Challenge Results…AMA!
| || | submitted by ikantsleep to wow [link] [comments]
Hello Fellow Goblins,
In late January I got bored because I was sitting 30+ minute Rated Solo Shuffle Queues and then just farming mounts to pass the time.
So I decided to activate my 2nd WoW account that has been dormant for a few years. I played the AH a LOT back in BFA and had banks on banks on banks of transmog, mounts, and miscellaneous stuff that I picked up flipping and sniping the AH quite a bit.
The attached images are of my 5 servers over the course of the 60 days that I had auctions posted.
- I rarely posted on any days other than the weekends….had/have a lot of work & life going on these days, so didn’t have time to post 24/7.
- No cancel-scanning was done, ever. Since the AH changes made multiple scans miserable compared to the old days, it’s just not worth it to me personally (the time and frustration).
- I started each character with 10k gold to cover auction costs (which ended up being way too much, but this is more of an FYI than anything).
- Since Solo Shuffle queues are/were 30+ min for DPS for 5-10 min of gameplay, I would simply queue up on one screen and then drag the mouse over and start scroll-wheeling to post as many auctions as I could on the other screen.
- Each of my 5 servers had a different amount of stock: tmog, pets, mats, a few mounts, etc. So I just posted everything and tracked results. Prob 95%+ of this is transmog, however.
- For the sake of the grid, I needed a 6th picture so I just included one of my alts, a Human Paladin in Warrior T3 Drednaught’s Battlegear. I’ve collected all the sets that I want off of the BMAH so why not show it off a little bit, eh?
Server 1: 679,576 gold Server 2: 570,030 gold Server 3: 82,717 gold Server 4: 358,239 gold Server 5: 310,611 gold
Total Gold: 2,001,173 gold
2023.03.29 08:32 ston333d Cheating, smurfs, boosting? Either way shouldn’t be in level 1. Check accounts of no ID pictures please
2023.03.29 08:32 BoardIndependent7132 "Unified resolution mechanic"
Title verbiage comes from the pitch-text of an RPG I happened across a few days ago. Made me wonder "What the hell is a unified resolution mechanic?". Happily, since I played AD&D and 3E, I can tell you: You roll the same die to resolve all sorts of tests. Now, this may seem surreal, but in AD&D, thief skills were percentile checks, rather than d20. (Why, I don't know--maybe something to do with their basis as "x in 6" skills. Regardless, it got me thinking: Say I want to make a hack, and use the unified resolution mechanic of a 'roll under your attribute' system. I promptly run into the the issue of "Well, but how can you vary the DC". The Black Hack and it's ilk all apply a penalty to the attribute (so if the enemy is easy, you roll vs. your attribute -1, and if it's tough, you might roll vs. your attribute -5, such that a 16 is treated as a 15 or a 13, respectively. (I've got it bassackward--Black Hack applies a bonus to your roll, which is confusing, because a bonus is generally a good thing, but it's not for a role-under system).
Which works, but is Math. So I fall to wondering, is there another way to do it? Now, I've been playing a battlemaster fighter a fair bit, who as 'parry', a reaction that allows you to reduce damage. So I begin to wonder: would it work if I made a hack system with roll under, and instead of eliminating hits, enemies just get a react, a defense in reaction to being attacked. Shield spell-like effects style of react of -4 to your roll is just more Math, so all you can really do is reduce damage. Which is more math, and with larger numbers, so what do we actually get for doing things that way? Only works if the defense is something more save-like, save for half damage, or force a re-roll, for add 1d4 to your roll. Fiddlier ones also possible - ones that force you to re-roll a maximum result, like a reverse heavy weapons ability.
So, does this sound at all feasible? Has it been done before? (The unified roll-under of a fixed DC set by the attribute, with both PC's and monsters defending against hits using a reactions.. (And yes, since it's a reaction, you can 'riposte' as a defense, and get your own attack in rather than reducing damage. Also things like uncanny dodge/evasive.
LIST OF REACTS/DEFENSES (pro tem)
- Halve the damage
- Force a re-roll
- Treat value of roll as being 1d4 higher
- Reduce damage by 1d10+LVL
- Attack can only deal one die worth of damage
- Attacker must re-roll any die reaching max value
- Shield is shattered, no damage dealt
- Dodge: Roll under your own attribute, reduce all dmg.
- Take cover: use an obstacle to block the attack
- Hit the ground: become prone, force a reroll.
- Disrupt spell: Force a a concentration check
submitted by BoardIndependent7132
to RPGdesign [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:32 juliuscaesar6 When did Lesnar appear 27 times at 'Mania?
2023.03.29 08:32 Laz_Arus577 My Physical PC games disc collection
2023.03.29 08:31 BillyMac05 Worst overall element of the series?
What is the thing about the series you like least? (a character, a season, story plots done / not done, etc.). One thing you wish they would go back and change. Mine would be the Finnerty episodes. (And don't be an annoying Sopranos purist and say 'it's perfect I wouldn't change anything'). Just give it to me, Sunshine......
submitted by BillyMac05
to thesopranos [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:31 mada143 With this, I conclude the testing season. 11, 12, 14, 16, and 18 DPO. Brand: [email protected]
2023.03.29 08:30 AZLeooooooooooon Not a movie, more of a documentary
I need help finding out what this one documentary i watched was when i was younger. It was about a group of people studying mythical creatures. They then got their research to animate and make a accurate real life version of said mythical creature. From what I remember, there were 3 episodes where the first one was about the kraken. Please help me.
submitted by AZLeooooooooooon
to whatmoviewasthat [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:30 AutoModerator [Get] Kendall & Josh – ECOM-PHD
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/kendall-josh-ecom-phd/ [Get] Kendall & Josh – ECOM-PHD
📷 What You Get:
- Product Research Foundations
- Sourcing Products
- Shopify Store Build Out
- Payment Processing Foundations
- Direct Response Marketing Foundations
- Ad Creative Masterclass
- Facebook Advertising Infrastructure + Setup
- Facebook Ads 101
- Tiktok Ads 101
- Pinterest Ads 101
- Snapchat Ads 101
- Team Building Mastery
- Tiktok Organic + UGC
- Horizontally Scaling To 8 Figures
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (Fully Compliant Methods)
- How To Get AMEX Cards
- Clothing & Jewelry Niche Secrets
- Baby Niche Secrets
- Home Decor Niche Secrets
- NYE Marketing Secrets
- Book Recommendations For Ecom
- Interviews / AMAs
submitted by AutoModerator
to Latest2023Courses [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 08:30 Narth4x Metro transphobic crossword
2023.03.29 08:30 Indifferenx I refuse to believe I belong in Epic
2023.03.29 08:30 Camron1010 [Calculus] need help